Commandos Behind Enemy Lines Game Information
|Game Name||Commandos Behind Enemy Lines|
|Release date(s)||31 July 1998|
Commandos employs an isometric view with a whole map visible, thus allowing player to think out a strategy and its execution in advance. The same system was later used in the expansion pack Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty released in 1999 as well as in two installments Commandos 2: Men of Courage and Commandos 3: Destination Berlin released in 2001 and 2003 respectively.
Minimum System Requirements
- Minimum CPU Type: Pentium
- Minimum CPU Speed: 120 MHz
- Minimum RAM Required: 16 MB
- Minimum Hard Disk Space: 125 MB
- Graphics Type: SVGA
- Graphics Resolution: 640×480
- Color Depth: High Color
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Commandos Behind Enemy Lines” >> “Commandos – BEL” folder and double click on “Commandos” icon.
- Then direct play without installation. Welcome!