Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (officially abbreviated as PES 2008; Winning Eleven 2008 in Korea and Japan) is an association football video game in the Pro Evolution Soccer series by Konami. The game was officially announced on 18 June 2007. Its title is different than the other Pro Evolution Soccer games in that it’s of a year and not a version; this was due to EA Sports’ FIFA series naming their titles with two digit numbers (i.e. 07, 08) and in conclusion would seem that PES was a year behind FIFA (to non-fans which had no knowledge of the previous games of the franchise). It was released for Windows, Wii, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, and Xbox 360. A PS3 demo is available for download from the PlayStation Store, a Xbox 360 demo has been released on the Xbox Live Marketplace, and a PC demo has been released.
- OS: Windows XP/7/2000
- Processor: Pentium 4 @ 1.4 GHz or Equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 4 GB Free
- Video Memory: 64 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Keyboard & Mouse
- DVD Rom Drive
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- After extracting, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Click on “Setup” to add small pieces of information to your computers registry.
- After that, double click on “PES2008” to play the game.
- Enjoy The Game.
How to Download?
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!