|Game Name||The House of the Dead 1|
|Platform(s)||Arcade, Sega Saturn, Microsoft Windows, Mobile phone|
|Release date(s)||March 4, 1997|
The House of the Dead is a rail shooter light gun game. Players use a light gun (or mouse, in the PC version) to aim and shoot at approaching enemies. The characters’ pistols use magazines which hold 6 rounds; players reload by shooting away from the screen. A set of torches next to the magazine of each player represents remaining health. When a player sustains damage or shoots a civilian, one of their torches is removed. The player dies when all torches are lost. First-aid packs are available throughout the game which restore one torch. These are found either in the possession of civilians whom the player has rescued or inside breakable objects. Similarly, there are also special items located in breakable objects that will grant a bonus to whoever shoots it.
Minimum System Requirements
- Minimum CPU Type: Pentium
- Minimum CPU Speed: 133 MHz
- Minimum RAM Required: 16 MB
- Graphics Type: SVGA
- Graphics Resolution: 640×480
- Color Depth: High Color
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “The House of The Dead” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install The game.
- Open folder, double click on “THOTD” icon to play the game. Done!
How to Download?
Game Size: 21 MB